Pages

Cute Messages For Husband and Wife

Message for Her

  • My six word love story: "I can't imagine life without you."
  • There are only two times that I want to be with you: Now and Forever.
  • I know fairy tales come true because I have you.
  • You do a million little things that bring to joy to my life.

    Short Text Messages

    • Stop making me think about you! I'm busy.
    • Cuddling with you would be perfect right now 
    • If nothing lasts forever, can I be your nothing?
    • You make my heart melt! 
    • I couldn't ignore you even if I wanted to



     

    Shubham Singh

    I am a common man with common thoughts, and i've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but i've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment