Pages

Love Quotes (2000 Quotes)

This better to have loved and lost, than never to have loved at all.
Alfred, Lord Tennyson

“Love asks me no questions and gives me endless support.”

William Shakespeare


“Love doesn’t make the world go round. Love is what makes the ride worthwhile.”
Franklin P. Jones

“The course of true love never did run smooth.”
William Shakespeare

“True love doesn't happen right away; it's an ever-growing process. It develops after you've gone through many ups and downs, when you've suffered together, cried together, laughed together.” 
Ricardo Montalban

“You're not looking for perfection in your partner. Perfection is all about the ego. With soulmate love, you know that true love is what happens when disappointment sets in - and you're willing to deal maturely with these disappointments.” 
Karen Salmansohn

“True love cannot be found where it does not exist, nor can it be denied where it does.” 
Torquato Tasso


“Love consists in giving without getting in return; in giving what is not owed, what is not due the other. That's why true love is never based, as associations for utility or pleasure are, on a fair exchange.” 
Mortimer Adler


“True love does not only encompass the things that make you feel good, it also holds you to a standard of accountability.” 
Monica Johnson

“We're brought up to believe in a fairytale-romance sort of way that true love is out there and true loves don't care about what you look like and stuff, just what's down inside. And that's probably true, but what's also true, sadly, is that true loves are very rare and very hard to find.” 
Mark Waid


“That first meeting - the one where the hero and heroine start the slow burn that takes the whole story to turn into true love - is the single most important part of the whole book. Nail it, and you've won yourself, readers.” 
Sarah MacLean


“I've heard that the true love of country music is alive and well. That gives me so much hope and so much happiness.” 
Ashley McBryde


“I had a go at changing history - maybe not all by myself - I fought at the battle of Normandy, I slogged through the Ardennes, and I celebrated the liberation of Paris on the streets with beautiful French girls throwing flowers at me. I said good-bye to my first true love and discovered what I really wanted to do with my life.” 
LeRoy Neiman


“So long as little children are allowed to suffer, there is no true love in this world.” 
Isadora Duncan


“We all love a bit of 'true love conquers all,' and when I started on 'Poison,' 'Charm' and 'Beauty,' that was one rule of the fairy tale formula that I didn't want to break.” 
Sarah Pinborough


“Before 'Lost Boy,' I was singing, doing six-second covers on Vine, working part-time and in school, but the music was always my true love.” 
Ruth B


“I was born into a Christian family and brought up in a Lutheran church. My faith has been the center point of my life, really, since I was a child, but at 16 years of age, I fully surrendered my life over to Christ. At that point, as a teenager, I began to grasp the concept of Christ's true love and forgiveness.” 
Michele Bachmann

“If 'Buffy' the movie was the true love of my childhood, 'Buffy' the series quickly became the true love of my teenage years. It was everything I'd ever wanted in a show and more. 'Buffy' quickly became an obsession, and, shortly thereafter, became my gateway into an incredible, insane, indescribably wonderful new world: shared media fandom.” 
Seanan McGuire

“Once the subject matter of rock n' roll changed from cars and pop love songs to songs about really true love and the blues and death and mortality, this light bulb went off in my head and I went, 'Oh, that's what they're doing. That's kind of - that's art.”
David Chase

“I guess in America we're so sold on this ideal of the perfect, well-adjusted family that is able to confront any conflict and, with true love and understanding, work things through. I'm sure they do exist, but I never knew any of them.” 
Alan Ball

“I always believed 'The Fly' to be a classic opera story. It's a tale of love and death, true love surviving in the face of physical decay and ultimate sacrifice.” 
Howard Shore

“I keep saying this, and I truly mean this: I think that when you experience true love, it never really goes away.” 
Inbar Lavi

“If a film becomes successful, the actor is blamed for being commercial and not having a true love for movies. When we do serious films, we will be blamed for not planning our career properly. I believe that what one should do is to make good cinema and try to make it successful.”
Nivin Pauly

“I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love.”
Mother Teresa

“I’m selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can’t handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don’t deserve me at my best.”
Marilyn Monroe

“Don’t settle for a relationship that won’t let you be yourself.”
Oprah Winfrey

“Only time can heal your broken heart, just as only time can heal his broken arms and legs.”
Miss Piggy

“Sexiness is a state of mind – a comfortable state of being. It’s about loving yourself in your most unlovable moments.”
Halle Berry

“We love the things we love for what they are.”
Robert Frost

“Better to have lost and loved than never to have loved at all.”
Hemingway

“The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever.”
The Notebook

“Hearts will never be practical until they are made unbreakable.”
Wizard of Oz

“It was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together… and I knew it.”
Tom Hanks, Sleepless In Seattle

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”
Martin Luther King Jr.

“To be brave is to love unconditionally without expecting anything in return.”
Madonna

“Your heart is free, have the courage to follow it.”
Braveheart

“I refuse to let what happened to me make me bitter. I still completely believe in love and I’m open to anything that will happen to me.”
Nicole Kidman 

“Love to me is someone telling me, ‘I want to be with you for the rest of my life, and if you needed me to I’d jump out of a plane for you.’”
Jennifer Lopez

Two people in love, alone, isolated from the world, that’s beautiful.”
Milan Kundera

“I’m scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I’m with you.”
Dirty Dancing

“You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness.”
Julia Roberts

“Love is absolute loyalty. People fade, looks fade, but loyalty never fades. You can depend so much on certain people; you can set your watch by them. And that’s love, even if it doesn’t seem very exciting.”
Sylvester Stallone

“Love is a fire. But whether it is going to warm your hearth or burn down your house, you can never tell.”
Joan Crawford

“It is not a lack of love, but a lack of friendship that makes unhappy marriages.”
Friedrich Neitzsche

Shubham Singh

I am a common man with common thoughts, and i've led a common life. There are no monuments dedicated to me and my name will soon be forgotten, but i've loved another with all my heart and soul, and to me, this has always been enough.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks to visit my website. Keep visiting my website. We always share Love Quotes, Success Quotes And Love Stories. Keep Visiting. Also Like Our Facebook Page.

    ReplyDelete